STRATEGIKON

100 % Wargame
graphique
Nous sommes actuellement le Dim 24 Fév 2019 03:34

Le fuseau horaire est UTC [Heure d’été]

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 89 messages ]  Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivant
Auteur Message
Message non luPublié: Dim 17 Juin 2018 13:29 
Membre FOW

Inscrit(e) le : Sam 27 Sep 2008 11:00
Message(s) : 16060
Médaille Frog of War (1) Médaille des 10 ans (2) Ordre des anciens 2005 (1) Médaille des 1000 messages (5) Médaille du samaritain (1) Traducteur (1) Médaille des trappistes (1)
Fou de Bourgbarré (1) Soldat du 4° zouave (1) 13° stratège (1) Médaille de l'Ecole de Guerre (1) Médaille Jours de gloire (1) Europa (1) Médaille espagnol (1)
Petit calimero (2) Ordre du schtroumpf (1) Petit plaisantin (1) Médaille du FSSOP (1)
Something like that :
Centering the two values that are on the left vertically to the stripe would be better.
I find it nice :)

Message non luPublié: Dim 17 Juin 2018 16:41 
Boucher d'Arras

Inscrit(e) le : Sam 28 Août 2010 21:09
Message(s) : 3737
Médaille des 10 ans (1) Médaille de la bataille (1) Concepteur de jeu (1) Historien (1) Médaille des scribouillards (1) Médaille du testeur. (1) Médaille du jeu solo (1)
Organisateur de conventions (1) Médaille de la Nantaise (1) Fou de Bourgbarré (1) Médaille du Soleil couchant (1) Convention Big Red One (2) OPJH (1) Médaille de la Grande guerre (1)
Ordre du schtroumpf (1) Croix tarte au citron (1) Petit plaisantin (1) Médaille du FSSOP (1)
For the mountain capable troops, I think that the NATO symbol is enough.

For "Italia", I didn't put it on AH divisions which were only partially composed of mountain troops, so the whole division isn't mountain capable.

Message non luPublié: Dim 17 Juin 2018 17:04 
Pousse pions

Inscrit(e) le : Lun 4 Mars 2013 19:03
Message(s) : 125
Citer:
For "Italia", I didn't put it on AH divisions which were only partially composed of mountain troops, so the whole division isn't mountain capable.

Hi Stéphane,

Yes, it's the same in "Romania" for the AH 61st division. It was made up of two Hungarian Landsturm "mountain" brigades, which had no mountain capabilities. They're shown as Hungarian infantry units of so-so morale. The AH 2,8, and 10. Gebirgs-Brigaden on the other hand, were fully mountain capable and shown that way.

Message non luPublié: Dim 17 Juin 2018 17:06 
Pousse pions

Frederic Velasco a écrit:
Something like that :
Centering the two values that are on the left vertically to the stripe would be better.
I find it nice :)

Not bad. I think it would interfere with the "half-strength" band on the back though.

Message non luPublié: Mar 21 Août 2018 03:51 
Pousse pions

Hello,

Just a friendly reminder that "Romania" will be set up at VALCON in Valdagno, Italy on September 22-23. If you're there please stop by to take a look and say hello.

It would be a pleasure to meet you!

Paul

Message non luPublié: Mar 21 Août 2018 09:12 
Grognard

Inscrit(e) le : Jeu 15 Mai 2014 05:17
Message(s) : 514
Pablo a écrit:
Hello,

Just a friendly reminder that "Romania" will be set up at VALCON in Valdagno, Italy on September 22-23. If you're there please stop by to take a look and say hello.

Paul

Hey Pablo,

Will you produce an AAR about your test ?

Message non luPublié: Mer 22 Août 2018 15:15 
Pousse pions

Micke a écrit:
Pablo a écrit:
Hello,

Paul

Hey Pablo,

Will you produce an AAR about your test ?

Sure, I'll take pictures and write something up. I'm not sure how much play time we're gong to have--we have some other activities also and the weekend is pretty short.

Part of the trip is to "introduce" the game and maybe attract some play testers in Europe. Trying to play test it with players from the States and Europe is just too complicated, and there just aren't any local gamers interested.

There's been a lot of changes to the game over the past six months, and this needs to be tested. Once I get it set I can try to set up play testing with a few groups in Europe.

Message non luPublié: Mer 22 Août 2018 15:24 
Grognard

Pablo a écrit:
There's been a lot of changes to the game over the past six months, and this needs to be tested. Once I get it set I can try to set up play testing with a few groups in Europe.

How to you see the organization of this play tests in Europe ?

Message non luPublié: Mer 22 Août 2018 15:42 
Pousse pions

Micke a écrit:
Pablo a écrit:

How to you see the organization of this play tests in Europe ?

Once I get the rules set and the draft complete I'd love to set up a few play test groups. I would guess 2-4 players.

Maybe I could visit and meet the players (depending on location)...

I have to admit I just don't know the number of players available or interest in the project.

Message non luPublié: Mer 22 Août 2018 16:26 
Grognard

Pablo a écrit:
Once I get the rules set and the draft complete I'd love to set up a few play test groups. I would guess 2-4 players.

Maybe I could visit and meet the players (depending on location)...

I have to admit I just don't know the number of players available or interest in the project.

If you are organizing a test in Paris I am sure you will find some players who have already played "Offensive à Outrance" or "Twilight in the East" and will be interested to test your game.

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 89 messages ]  Aller vers la page Précédent  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivant

Le fuseau horaire est UTC [Heure d’été]